Website Aerospace Management and Support
Top MRO in Europe for 2022
- Carry out maintenance and inspection tasks on aircraft as defined in the AMS Aero MOE and published procedures, using tools and approved test equipment and associated equipment.
- Work under the direction of a B1 Certifying Engineer in all aspects of Base/Line Maintenance checks.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required by the AMS Aero MOE or approved published procedures.
- Keep the Maintenance Manager and Production Planners informed of the requirements and
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation is fully completed, including that of the
personnel allocated to assist and that all required reporting is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure correct timings are allocated to each task and bookings on task cards are
- Ensure the correct storage of aircraft components, including labelling, racking,
availability and serviceability.
- Maintain standard engineering practices such as task cards, general husbandry,
workplace cleanliness and FOD prevention/rectification measures.
- Recommend to the Supervisors and deputies any improvements in working conditions, practices and procedure which may result in an improvement in efficiency and/or morale.
- Any other tasks and duties as reasonably required in accordance with the needs of the business.
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Part-66 AML (Aircraft Maintenance License) endorsed with the rating(s) within the MOE Scope of Work.
- Competence Check
- Successfully completed an assessment of competence and attitude.
- Have an adequate understanding of the relevant aircraft or components to be maintained together with the associated company procedures.
- Ability to use recognized aircraft documentation, have broad skill-set in aircraft system, including rigging, component replacement, modification embodiment and good structural knowledge, including repairs.
- Ability to demonstrate aircraft/helicopter system(s) knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively – active listening and good standard of verbal and written English skills.
- “Self-Starter” – motivated and comfortable working autonomously.
- Natural problem solver – relish in tackling complex issues and offering creative solutions.
- Highly organized – able to demonstrate workload and tasks effectively.
- Act with integrity – able to demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles in work.
- Flexible – willing and able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily.
- Tenacious – driven to complete projects to a high standard.
- Resilient – able to remain focused, composed, and optimistic in difficult situations and bounce back from failures or disappointments.
- Team player – develop solid working relationships as part of the AMS Aero family.
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com