Website Aerospace Management and Support
Top MRO in Europe for 2022
- Implement and certify scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as defined in the AMS Aero MOE and published procedures (manufacturer’s maintenance data, approved airworthiness data etc.), using tools and approved test equipment on aircraft and associated equipment.
- Lead a team of support staff or other certifying staff, monitor their performance, and assist them in all aspects of component repair.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required in the AMS Aero MOE or published procedures.
- Keep the Workshop Manager and Production Planners informed of the requirements and
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation is fully completed, including that of the
personnel allocated to assist and that all required reporting is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the maintenance tasks/projects that are assigned to, are progressing in a managed and controlled manner and that an adequate/accurate record of the work carried out is maintained.
- Ensure the correct storage of aircraft components, including labelling, racking,
availability and serviceability.
- Maintain standard engineering practices such as task cards, general husbandry,
workplace cleanliness and FOD prevention/rectification measures.
- Recommend to the Workshop Manager, and their deputies, any improvements in working conditions, practices and procedure which may result in any improvement in efficiency and/or morale.
- Reporting errors/deviations during maintenance actions and provide feedback on the AMS Aero MOE/SMS procedures. Assist in incident/accident investigations.
- Any other tasks and duties as reasonably required in accordance with the needs of the business.
- At least 21 years of age
- Competence check
- Related training, including OJT (On-the-Job Training) if required. For sheet meta work under C20 Structural rating refer to MOE 1.9.2 and to AMS/MOE/DOC 02 Qualification procedure for sheet metal personnel.
- Ability to use recognized aircraft documentation, have broad skill set in aircraft system, including rigging, component replacement, modification embodiment and good structural knowledge, including repairs.
- Ability to demonstrate aircraft/helicopter system(s) knowledge.
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively – active listening and good standard of verbal and written English skills.
- “Self-Starter” – motivated and comfortable working autonomously.
- Natural problem solver – relish in tackling complex issues and offering creative solutions.
- Highly organized – able to demonstrate workload and tasks effectively.
- Act with integrity – able to demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles in work.
- Flexible – willing and able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily.
- Tenacious – driven to complete projects to a high standard.
- Resilient – able to remain focused, composed, and optimistic in difficult situations and bounce back from failures or disappointments.
- Team player – develop solid working relationships as part of the AMS Aero family.
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com