Website Aerospace Management and Support
Top MRO in Europe for 2022
- Develop forecast/timeline based on maintenance requests and available man power.
- Planning, managing, preparing and issuing all maintenance work packages thru AMS ERP system and distributing the above information to relevant personnel.
- Review work packages and ensure that parts & tooling requirements will be satisfied.
- Monitor the maintenance input progress and share updates, observations and troubleshooting steps with maintenance personnel and aircraft’s operator.
- Control that the approved technical documentation used is up to date.
- Ensure that records are kept for all maintenance tasks, including details of each task performed, the person who performed it, the date each task completed and the actual man hours required for each task.
- Review release to service documentation to ensure that all required details are filled as described in AMS MOE
- Participate in analyzing the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
- Manage and control the company’s technical records system.
- Liaise with OEM, EASA, FAA, CAA, etc. when needed
- Three+ years airline or MRO industry experience in maintenance or continuing airworthiness.
- Managerial experience as an advantage, with the ability to train and motivate a team.
- Knowledge of EASA & FAA rules and regulations, Part-M and Part-145.
- Have practical knowledge of Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and possess Human Factors Topics including EWIS and FTS.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of applicable EASA/FAA Part-145 regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively articulate market and business needs to senior leadership
and direct reports to enable growth and execution.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Aircraft and Component Maintenance
Manuals (CMM’s), rotorcraft specifications& governmental regulations.
- Experience in managing operations, including base maintenance, quality, safety
and operations management.
- Ability to communicate effectively – active listening and good standard of verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office package
- “Self-Starter” – motivated and comfortable working autonomously.
- Natural problem solver – relish in tackling complex issues and offering creative solutions.
- Highly organized – able to demonstrate workload and tasks effectively.
- Act with integrity – able to demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles in work.
- Flexible – willing and able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily.
- Tenacious – driven to complete projects to a high standard.
- Resilient – able to remain focused, composed, and optimistic in difficult situations and bounce back from failures or disappointments.
- Team player – develop solid working relationships as part of the AMS Aero family.
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org