AMS AERO (Aerospace Management & Support) is looking for a Planning Manager to join our P-145 production to manage all maintenance, developing planning and logistics functions at the Station.
- Support line maintenance activities within TLL station as needed.
- Ensure that planning and logistics functions remain robust.
- Support resolution of routine and non-routine maintenance when needed.
- Advise staff working in station of upcoming tasks and targets.
- Ensure aircraft parts, equipment and consumables are handled in accordance with the MO procedures.
- Monitor aircraft status regularly to ensure serviceability and reliability.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Support other stations as needed as the main base manager.
- Take ownership of all station related manners to ensure Maintenance Production is kept up to standard at all times
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Planning Manager 145